Posters & E-Poster
Guidelines for E-Poster Presentation:
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen for 5 minutes during the conference/webinar & not on a regular poster board.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the title, order of authors, affiliation details, abstract and conclusion same as the submitted abstract.
- Electronic poster can combined with up to 6 slides.
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- The abstract will be published in conference proceeding book and e-poster will be uploaded in the website.
Digital guidelines for E-poster:
- Pixels: The minimum recommended size (W*H) is 1125 x 2000px & the maximum is 2250 x 4000px. (DPI 300 pixels/inch)
- File Size: The maximum file size is 4 MB. • File Format: Save your file as a PPT, PDF, PNG or JPG in order to send your e-Poster.
- Media: Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
Visuals & Text
- Visuals have to be simple & bold.
- Avoid acronyms and broad mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800 words or less are perfect. Avoid submitting crammed and high word-count posters.
- Use bright colors to improve the detail. • Besides your project, the poster could also include forthcoming research plans or questions.
- Each poster should be just about 1x1 M long.
- The title, contents and the author’s details should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.